Applying for a construction loan can seem daunting and while they have a few more moving parts than other home loans, our preferred and approved lenders have the experience to help guide you through the process of securing financing. And most importantly, you are not alone through the application and approval process.
Our goal is to build you an affordable, quality home, on your land. Contact us today so we can put you in touch with one of our approved lenders in Oregon, Idaho, or Washington.
Get Started with a New Home Advisor
Our knowledgeable New Home Advisors are here to walk you through the process and begin building your budget. They can answer any questions you may have about construction costs, floor plans, and materials. They work closely with our trusted lenders who specialize in construction loans and can help determine what type of financing is best for your new home.
Work With a Preferred Lender
Working with Simplicity’s Preferred lenders can be a smart choice, here’s why:
- Streamlined Process: Preferred lenders have a stronger existing relationship with the builder, making your closing experience seamless and stress-free.
- A Familiar Face: Borrowers love the ease of having a lender who sticks by their side, offering comfort and support throughout the entire process.
- Reputation and Accountability: Builders select preferred lenders for their outstanding reliability and top-notch customer service. This means borrowers can enjoy the exceptional service that comes with a lender who’s accountable to the builder.
Meet Mann Mortgage – Simplicity’s Preferred Lender
Save even more when you finance with Mann Mortgage!
Working with our preferred lender comes with many benefits and can save you thousands.
- You pay $0 in Origination & Lender Fees
- Construction Inspection & Activation fees = Waived
- One Time Close “Land and Construction” with NO additional loan fees.
- Your Permanent Rate is locked in up front.
- If rates go down by the end of construction, Mann guarantees you the lower rate.
Click here for a complete list of approved lenders