REALTOR REWARD PROGRAM
At Simplicity we value our Realtor partners, and so our referral appreciation program is straightforward and simple. Taking good care of your clients is our #1 priority, for we appreciate you trusting us with their homebuilding experience.
Simple and Easy
We make the referral process as easy as possible, understanding the value of your time. Once referred, our Customer Resource team will immediately engage with your client, taking the time to work with them step by step thru the process of plan selection, site review, permitting assistance and options and color selections so that you can continue running your business. We pay your referral at closing, directly to your Brokerage.
The Referral Process
- Register your clients online at Simplicity-Homes.com via the Realtor page, Register A Client form.
Reward Referral Advantages
- You are rewarded a flat fee, regardless of the contract value. We want you to know that regardless of the dollar value of your referral, we appreciate you sending them our way. Compensation is $2,000 per customer referral, and the number of referrals is unlimited!
- By referring a customer in any calendar year, you are automatically enrolled in our Preferred Realtor Program which has the following benefits:
- Receive warm leads from Simplicity Homes for customers looking to purchase land or sell their current home
- Be in the know when new Simplicity home plans become available and when we announce customer incentives and special events
- Preferred Realtor Program Training Opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in Simplicity Customer Education classes
- Referral must be registered online PRIOR to any contact between referred party (your Client) and Simplicity Homes
- Referring Broker must hold an active real estate license in OR, WA, or ID as of the date of payment of the referral
- Referred customer must purchase and build a home with Simplicity within 12 months to be eligible
- Unlimited amount of referrals are eligible
- One referral to be paid per homebuyer, regardless of whether the homebuyer builds multiple homes with Simplicity
- If Customer is referred by two different Brokerages, Simplicity will determine which brokerage will be eligible for the referral (should a discrepancy arise)
- One referral will be paid per customer (this includes but is not limited to the Simplicity Friends & Family referral program, Trade Partner program, and Employee Purchase Program)
- The Realtor Referral program is only applicable to 2nd party referrals. You cannot refer yourself or another member of your own household.
- Referral fee will be paid upon completion of construction to Realtors Brokerage
- Program can be changed, altered or terminated at anytime at the sole discretion of Simplicity by Hayden Homes
- Program guidelines were last updated 1.1.18